It is acceptable to submit work on this basis. You are required to include a justification of the financial statements selected. You may choose to use the last 3 years’ accounts and any other information that becomes available at a later date. An evaluation of the use of short term and long term Islamic financial instruments and their impact on the financial statements of an organisation. The Programme Specification is the formal University document which sets out the aims, outcomes, structure and intended student experience of the programme. For the BSc in Applied Accounting, the full Programme Specification can be found in Appendix 4.
The process was fun as I was introduced to financial models and analytical writing. All the OBUTRAINING rules for success were actually placed at my fingertips. My project was properly reviewed before submission and when the result was released I got a C grade which gave me a second class. From that point I was also determined to help others. I will apply my knowledge gathered from my ACCA studies and from reading various books, newspapers, magazines, press releases and other publications. This report will give an intensive view from current and prospective shareholders.I will mention ‘X&Y’ as to indicate ‘X&Y X&Y Group’ from now on unless otherwise stated. Iam part qualified ACCA and have Bsc hons applied accounting from oxford brookes uni.IS this Bachelors from oxford brookes that we achieve via tha ACCA route enough to get a positive skills assessment??
Accounting and Management
I was awarded with upper second class honours. CCA and Oxford Brookes University have worked together to develop a BSc in Applied Accounting, which is available exclusively to ACCA students who wish to obtain a degree while studying towards the ACCA qualification. Your project must be submitted online by the latest submission date. After this date, the online submission facility will close and you will have to wait until the next session before you can submit. There is no model answer or right answer to any of these four questions.
- After this date, the online submission facility will close and you will have to wait until the next session before you can submit.
- I bless the day I made the decision to use OBUTRAINING.
- I will report on the business and financial performance of X&Y Group over three years ranging from year 2006 to year 2008.In addition I will also have a look on Interim report in the year 2009.
- I was fascinated by the testimonies of people who had gone through OBUTRAINING unique mentoring program and without a second thought, I decided to pitch my tent with them.
- Prepare a written report which meets academic requirements of information collection and referencing of information sources.
- If you have been given an exemption from any of the three papers F4–F6, no mark is available and so will not be included in the calculation of the ACCA average mark.
The result was released and I passed this time with a first class. I was writing my optional papers and I needed some fast approaches. I got a ‘B grade’ considering I had a short period of time.
Accounting and Financial Management
Students should consult with a representative from the school they select to learn more about career opportunities in that field. Program outcomes vary according to each institution’s specific program curriculum. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. The information on this page is for BSc Applied Accounting informational and research purposes only and is not an assurance of financial aid. A) You must be registered with Oxford Brookes University i.e. opted-in to the BSc degree scheme before passing any of the three ACCA Fundamentals papers, F7, F8 and F9. Obutraining.com is one of the best out there.
- This fee is subject to increase in subsequent submission periods.
- All the OBUTRAINING rules for success were actually placed at my fingertips.
- Students looking for free, top-notch essay and term paper samples on various topics.
- We started out as a small School of Art in borrowed teaching rooms and have grown into one of the UK’s top modern universities with a local, national and international reputation for teaching and research excellence.
- There may not be sufficient information to support your analysis, or the accounts may be very complex.
The special advantage for ACCA students is that they can complete the degree while preparing for ACCA. An ACCA student can apply for Bsc in Applied Accounting after successful completion of applied Knowledge & applied Skills level of ACCA. To be awarded the Oxford Brookes BSc in Applied Accounting you must submit a Research and Analysis Project and complete the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module. Bradford Learning Global has inhouse approved OBU mentor who can review your research report and submit to Oxford Brookes University to avail the Bsc.
If you are not from the European Economic Area and/or Switzerland and you are coming to study in the UK, you may need to apply for a visa. I was on my second attempt and needed desperately to pass this OBU RAP of a thing. I bless the day I made the decision to use OBUTRAINING. I had heard they were approved Mentors.
Covid19 – Due to the disruption to the examination timetable, we will not impose a deadline for the completion ACCA Applied Knowledge and Skills exams. A RAP usually takes 3 – 4 months to complete, so leave sufficient time.
BSc In Applied Accounting
As this is this a testimony, you should know that I passed with their help. The dedication, support and motivation of my mentor was remarkable and enabled me achieve my dream. OBUTRAINING was very helpful and I am very grateful for their support. Thanks you to Timothy and Adewunmi.
- Success is sweet and it becomes sweeter when it is achieved once.
- Be up-to-date with the payment of your ACCA subscription fees.
- IGS Foundation is a charitable trust works with the sole aim to educate and promote skilled personnel and relieve them from the clutches of the traditional system of education to the broader level of existence.
- Your evaluation should reflect on what actually happened, not an idealised version of what you might want Oxford Brookes University to think did happen.
- Moreover, it felt like my mentor transferred his level of confidence and skill to me during our three meetings.
- I got to know about OBUTraining through their website, the testimonies on the site seems unbelievable but I had to put a call through to Adewunmi anyway.
- If you are yet to complete Papers F7, F8 and F9, you may opt back in to the BSc degree by contacting ACCA Connect.
Sides excluding any extracts from financial statements. A student with an ACCA average mark of 53 and a grade C for the Project will be awarded the BSc in Applied Accounting with Third Class Honours. The BSc in Applied Accounting degree has a 10 year deadline starting from a student’s initial registration date with ACCA.
Taxation Simplified. Taxation Demystified.
I collected OBU training flier at one of the ACCA exam centres and I decided to give it a trial. Thank God I did, through their mentoring and guidance I was able to achieve grade B at 1st attempt. OBU RAP is very technical, is not about how brilliant you’re to pass it but it requires experienced mentors like OBU Training to pass the RAP at 1st attempt because they have zero tolerance for failure. I’m an average student, not too skillful when it comes to writing sentences but with the help OBU Training mentors, I made it at 1st attempt. All projects submitted will be processed through TURNITIN . OBU does not apply a threshold for the similarity %, markers will look at the TURNITIN report for all RAPs to assess how sources have been used. If you started work on your RAP and as a consequence of Covid19 your studies were interrupted, you may have used earlier versions of the financial statements.
Use information technology to record and analyse financial data, to collect information from a range of sources and to present research findings. Prepare a written report which meets academic requirements of information collection and referencing of information sources. Solve problems through the identification of key issues, synthesis of information and analytical tools, and the presentation and critical evaluation of a range of options. Be up-to-date with the payment of your ACCA subscription fees. You cannot submit a RAP if your ACCA account is suspended.
Advanced Master in Political Economy (Joint Degree with Georgetown University)
You cannot submit whilst waiting for results. Self-reflection, or critical reflection as it may also be called, is a key academic and professional skill. Reflection requires you to review and evaluate the experiences you have had and the learning you have acquired. You should note the emphasis on evaluation.
OBUTRAINING mentors are skillful and without a doubt, experienced. I was able to tap through to their years of experience. And my project mentor even showed a positive attitude while reviewing my work. I am saying thank you to all the team at obutraining.com. Students who have successfully completed the GCE Advanced Level exams or London Advanced Level (Edexcel/Cambridge) examinations with three passes can register for the CA Sri Lanka degree programme.
Applied Accounting and Business (BSc)
Obutraining.com was a huge platform for me in achieving the prestigious degree, the B.sc in Applied Accounting. The approach of mentoring was unique and interesting. It is stress free for both the mentor and the mentee. I will https://simple-accounting.org/ like to say my special thank you to all in the OBUTRAINING team for their professional guidance during my OBU research paper. If anyone wants to pass the RAP at first attempt, obutraining.com should be the number one choice.